Home Studio On A Budget
Are you trying to record your own music, create better videos, podcasts, or screencasts? Nothing gets you to the next level like having your own home studio!
In this course, I skip all the technical jargon and give you practical examples of how to plan, design, modify and profit from your own mini-studio, regardless of whether you do it at home or in your office.
Throughout this course, I will guide you step-by-step in understanding how the professionals do it, and help you pick up the most useful tips for building your own recording studio, video studio, music studio or photography studio.
Who Is This Course For?
* YouTube marketers who want to create better “talking head” videos and get more views
* Internet marketers who want to create stunning sales pitches with perfect audio and pleasant video
* Musicians who want to showcase their talent
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the key elements of creating a home recording studio
- Get an overview of lighting techniques that the professionals use, and how to replicate it at a lower cost
- Select, research and get the best audio recording & production tools so you can sound your best
- Get insights into affordable, effective lighting solutions that a perfect for smaller spaces
- Select, research and get the optimial lighting to light up your subjects & creating more engaging videos
- Understand more advanced studio production techniques like green screen, music recording and much more
Get a Certificate Of Completion after at the end of this course
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2762
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction And Materials
Planning, Designing And Modifying Your Studio
Audio Equipment For Better Audio
Video Lighting Equipment
Advance Studio Techniques For Recording Video